Sunday, June 06, 2010

EFT tapping script for anxiety


Humans are amphibians - half spirit and half animal. As spirits they belong to the eternal world, but as animals they inhabit time ~ C. S. Lewis


Even though I’ve felt nervous and anxious my entire life, I accept how I feel
Even though it’s really difficult to remain calm, I acknowledge how I feel
Even though I don’t know why I’m like this, I just can’t seem to get it together and others are always ... me, I honour how difficult it is for me

Top of the Head: These anxious feelings
Eyebrow: They are so hard to live with
Side of Eye: I’d love some peace
Under Eye: From this
Under Nose: I just don’t feel safe
Under Chin: Or secure
Collar Bone: I’m always watching
Under Arm: For . . .

Top of the Head: I keep thinking
Eyebrow: That I should be over this!
Side of Eye: But I can’t get over these feelings
Under Eye: Of anxiety
Under Nose: And nerves
Under Chin: What’s wrong with me?
Collar Bone: I’m exhausted
Under Arm: I feel . . .

Top of the Head: I’m going to breathe deeply
Eyebrow: I choose to breathe deeply
Side of Eye: And tap
Under Eye: On this anxiety in my body
Under Nose: So it feels better
Under Chin: I want my anxiety and me to feel better
Collar Bone: And at peace
Under Arm: Together

Top of the Head: I want to feel safe in my own body
Eyebrow: I don’t want to keep running away
Side of Eye: From these feelings
Under Eye: And me
Under Nose: And my body
Under Chin: Breathing helps me feel my body
Collar Bone: Breathing helps calm me
Under Arm: And brings me back into my body

Top of the Head: Where I choose to feel safe
Eyebrow: And protected
Side of Eye: I choose to inhabit my body fully
Under Eye: And completely
Under Nose: And feel good
Under Chin: And light
Collar Bone: And joyous
Under Arm: And just be me!!

Each of us literally chooses, by his way of attending to things, what sort of universe he shall appear to himself to inhabit ~ William James

3 comments:

Noreen Barron said...

http://energyandintention.com/eft_shortcut.htm

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your work. Thanks for taking the time to post a blog. There are millions in this world who suffer from anxiety and emotional pain. Your work is invaluable to them.

Don't let anything stop you from doing this. You are helping people and doing a great service.

May God always bless you with Inner peace, joy and abundance.

Noreen Barron said...

Thank you for your lovely kind comment, I really appreciate it.