Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I digest life easily, effortlessly and joyously

How easy is it for you to fully take in what is happening, or what happened in your life? What signs are you getting that some experiences and feelings just haven't been digested, assimilated and eliminated by you? Are you feeling stuck, blocked, overwhelmed, anxious, depressed, angry? Do you have IBS, Fibromyalgia or are you overweight? Try tapping on these statements, make sure to customise them for you. Tapping diagram.

Even though I can't stomach what's going on/went on (detail it and be specific) I completely accept how I feel about this

Even though it's all stuck and I just can't seem to let it go, I love and accept myself anyway

Even though I just can't take it in, it sticks in my gullet, I love and accept myself

TH I can't take it
EB It's too much
SE To feel
UE Or understand
UN Or accept
UC It's stuck (are you getting any emotional/physical signs, such as indigestion or repressed rage?)
CB I wish it would just go away
UA But I can't make it!!

TH It's really hard to accept …
EB I don't see how I can
SE It's just not fair!
UE It's easy to accept that it wasn't fair
UN I can sort of accept how I feel about that
UC Though I don't know what to do about it
CB That's why I feel stuck
UA And angry!

TH I'd love to let all of this go
EB But I just don't know how
SE I can breathe
UE And tap
UN And become aware
UC Of how I'm feeling
CB What I'm experiencing
UA And stop denying it in all the ways that I do

TH So I can feel it
EB And take it in
SE And digest it
UE And let go of what I don't want or need
UN I can trust myself to know what to keep and what to let go of
UC Because I know
CB I just need to listen
UA To how I feel

To be free, you must find a way to let go of all the stuck energy that keeps sending out the same old messages ~ Deepak Chopra

No comments: