Friday, July 09, 2010

Momentum

We can lose momentum easily if we don't feed our spirits as well as we feed our bodies. We need to look after what is important to us. Try the tapping script below to keep you connected and tuned in. Tapping diagram.

Enthusiasm is the energy and force that builds literal momentum of the human soul and mind ~ Bryant H. McGill

Even though I lose momentum, I accept myself

Even though I can't seem to stick to things that I really like, I accept where I am

Even though I sometimes forget what's really important to me, I accept myself

TH I'm losing momentum
EB With important things
SE Why?
UE I don't know
UN I need to keep feeding my spirit
UC With things that matter
CB I need to surround myself
UA With reminders

TH Of what's important to me
EB I want to dissolve
SE All resistance
UE To my good
UN I know it's there
UC I just need to connect
CB And stay connected
UA To my source

TH Of energy
EB Because it's who I am
SE I am that
UE I know it
UN I feel it
UC It is me
CB We're connected
UA Even if I forget sometimes

No comments: