Monday, December 13, 2010

Appreciation for your body

Tapping on the karate chop (side of hand) or rubbing the sore spot continuously, say the following set up statements out loud. Be sure to customise this script for you and how you feel EFT Shortcut diagram Even if this script doesn't feel true for you right now, listen out for any objections you may hear, saying "that's not true" or "appreciate my body??? are you joking?" and tap on them until it does feel true for you.

Our own physical body possesses a wisdom which we who inhabit the body lack. We give it orders which make no sense ~ Henry Miller

Even though I feel … about my body sometimes, I choose to recognise all that it has held for me

Even though it is difficult to appreciate my body because … I acknowledge my body and all it does for me

Even though sometimes I feel … with my body, I really do love my body

Top of the head: I really appreciate my body
Eyebrow: And all it does
Side of eye: My body is just fantastic
Under the eye: It is such a friend to me
Under the nose: It has taken on all the things that I couldn't
Under the chin: Because it loves me so much
Collar bone: I feel so grateful to my body for doing that!
Under the arm: I love and appreciate you body

Top of the head: Sometimes though I feel angry with my body
Eyebrow: And betrayed
Side of eye: It doesn't always do what I want it to do
Under the eye: It doesn't always look the way I want it to look
Under the nose: What if I expressed how I felt
Under the chin: Instead of stuffing it into my body
Collar bone: My poor body is stuffed with unfelt, undigested emotions and experiences
Under the arm: No wonder it feels …

Top of the head: Whatever I can't digest or haven't fully experienced
Eyebrow: Goes into my body
Side of eye: But my body finds it hard to digest and assimilate that stuff too
Under the eye: And it's nearly impossible to eliminate what hasn't been digested
Under the nose: Because it's stuck
Under the chin: And that makes me feel ...
Collar bone: How can we help each other?
Under the arm: To let go?

Top of the head: When I think of all my body does for me and has done for me
Eyebrow: Tears come to my eyes
Side of eye: Tears of appreciation
Under the eye: My heart swells
Under the nose: With appreciation
Under the chin: For my beautiful body
Collar bone: I can honestly say, with my hand on my heart
Under the arm: I love my body

Emotion always has its roots in the unconscious and manifests itself in the body ~ Irene Claremont de Castil

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really wonder how many of us appreciate our own bodies :)

truly, i dont regret my body but appreciate its outer look? naaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

trisha
mydomainpvt.wordpress.com

ZENDOM said...

My Dearest Noreen, in this tapping does the reflexes within it's objective is to slow down the nervous pulse inside on the veins and arteries that carry blood to the brain and heart...just curious..enjoy as well(+)
Dom*:)xo----{--@

Noreen Barron said...

Dear Dom, it's objective is to dissolve any disruptions in our energy system, we experience these disruptions as anger, fear but if we allow them flow through without getting stuck, the energy of these emotions will actually nourish us and make us stronger :-)

Tigris said...

wow very beautiful directory on doing EFT, you make it easy to follow and understand, thank you for sharing your wisoom! I also wanted to share with you and eft blog site I just made eftshakti.com please check it out, and keep posting your beautiful!

ZENDOM said...

nice one...you have been doing this for a long time and it always seems you enjoy your work more and more..hats off to you in continuing to help people with this..enjoy as well(+)
Dom*:)xo---{--@

Noreen Barron said...

Thanks Dom :-)

Noreen Barron said...

Thank you Tigris, your blog is lovely :-)