Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Love


Love is who you are. How you see yourself, how you treat yourself, how you express yourself is a direct reflection of your true beliefs about love. When you can be gentle and compassionate with yourself, you will feel love. When you can be nonjudgemental about yourself, you will experience love. When you can trust yourself and tell yourself the truth, you will express love. When you can see and celebrate your worth, value and beauty as a divine expression of life, you will be love.


Iyanla Vanzant Until Today

2 comments:

Mel said...

I haven't commented each and every time, but it's uncanny (yet not!) how your posts mirror exactly what I'm going through at the time! I really appreciate you. Though self love and self acceptance can seemingly be a struggle for me at any old time...I have been growing and integrating in those areas--so perhaps that will not always be the case!;) However, your post about Agni came at a time when I'd just rec'd a letter from an acquaintance (who is not walking this same path) who stated somthing like, "I'm certain that all human disease comes from unexpressed speech trapped in the body..." Truth is truth. God's Love Seeks Us.

Thank you, Noreen!

Noreen Barron said...

What a lovely thing to say Circe, I got your message when I needed it most!!

Thank you so much ;-)