Monday, December 31, 2018

You belong here

Read full poem here
You belong here. Even if you don’t believe you do. Even if you don’t feel worthy or deserving of belonging, you do belong. Even if you think you are a mistake or were told you are. It is not true. You belong here simply because you are here. Life wanted you here. The truth that you belong might take a while to sink into your cells. It’s your birthright as Andy Harkin says in the video below.

Tap on whatever point(s) feel right and say whatever you feel in response to belonging. Some suggestions below are:

I belong here
This is my home (your body, the earth, whatever feels right)
I stand upon the earth, which is my home
I feel my feet on the ground
Connecting me to my home
I feel my body standing firmly on the earth
I am coming home to my body too
Life wants me here
I belong
My body belongs to me
I belong to my body
Which is my home in this life
My home standing upon a bigger home
Which houses all of us
We all belong here


"Here I stand, on this earth, I belong here".

No comments: